07 May 2007

katharine hepburn


I'm a personality as well as an actress. Show me an actress who isn't a personality, and you'll show me a woman who isn't a star.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get -- only with what you are expecting to give -- which is everything.

Once a crowd chased me for an autograph. "Beat it," I said, "go sit on a tack!" "We made you," they said. "Like hell you did," I told them.

If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.

I'm an atheist, and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for each other.


Katharine Hepburn, the very definition of class,
and, quite possibly, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

No comments: